Friday 29 April 2011

Pimms

Well there is not really much I can write about in my food blog to day except its been a wonderful opportunity to come together ( staff and customers) to celebrate the Royal wedding.Thank-you Harry  Howard for the toast to the royal  couple,thank-you Moira for making the Cake,thank-you Julie for arranging the flowers and thank-you to all my staff for  working so hard, you have done a brilliant job.

The wedding and the weather has just been fantastic. Didn't Kate do well she just had so much poise and grace William looked more nervous.Bless him. Well he has found his soul mate .

 I made my first pimms of the day at 10.00 this morning! My tip is to use one third pimms to 2 thirds ginger ale. Use lots of freshly cut fruit including strawberries ,lemon and orange slices ,add cucumber and mint and finesh with a couple of straws.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment