Thursday 7 April 2011

today is thursday 7th of April my very first blog

Welcome,

 my name is Elizabeth Middlemiss ( Lizzie to my friends) and I  run a boutique hotel in North Northumberland which is devoted to good food . I am not a journalist I  am a chef/single woman proprietor who loves writing  as well as cooking   so I  thought it would be interesting  to blog about it. Well actually it was my hairdressor who persuaded me to do it..................she has heard so many hilarious stories? So for the next 365 days I am going to tell all about the ups and downs of running a luxury 6 bedroom hotel with a 35 seater brasserie /Restaurant. From the outset I have to tell you  my main passion in life is creating gorgeous hand-made food in beautiful surroundings................so if your interested in food you will hopefully enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment